In this episode of “Occupied Thoughts,” FMEP’s Sarah Anne Minkin conducts a series of short interviews with analysts and experts discussing what’s new and what’s not new in the results of this week’s Israeli elections. Tune in to hear:
- Yousef Munayyer, non-resident fellow at Arab Center DC (see this interview on YouTube here.)
- Amjad Iraqi, editor and journalist at +972 Magazine (see this interview on YouTube here starting at 10 minutes into the video).
- Dr. Maha Nassar, associate professor at the University of Arizona and non-resident fellow at FMEP (see this interview on YouTube here.)
- Hagai El-Ad, executive director of the Israeli human rights organization B’Tselem (see this interview on YouTube here).
- and Lara Friedman, president of FMEP (see this interview on YouTube here)
For more resources on the election results, see FMEP’s news round-up from November 4th, 2022.
And listen to this recent FMEP podcast, The Vocabulary of Oppression: Jewish Supremacy from the River to the Sea with Orly Noy, Peter Beinart, and Natasha Roth-Rowland.