Through its grant making program, the Foundation for Middle East Peace supports charitable organizations working to end Israel’s occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem and striving for a just and lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The FMEP grant program is invite-only.
FMEP’s grants fall into five main strategic areas:
- Ending Israeli policies that break international law, trample democratic norms, and violate human rights and dignity.
- Halting the weaponization of the Israel-Palestinian issue & false accusations of anti-Semitism.
- Cultivating/elevating new thought leaders who challenge status quo assumptions, expand the debate beyond the existing stale limits, and articulate alternatives to failed policies and approaches.
- Defending the anti-occupation/pro-peace sector as a whole.
- Enabling Palestinians to remain in Palestine.