Visualizing Palestine – a project of Visualizing Impact – specializes in data-led visual communication for social justice, combining the power of data and story to equip people and movements with tools that communicate impactful research and narratives for justice. Visualizing Palestine’s data-driven tools advance a factual, rights-based narrative on Palestinian-Israeli issues, working in partnership with civil society actors to amplify their impact and promote justice and equality.
The resources created by Visualizing Palestine – including infographics, interactive platforms, and videos – are widely accessible for online and offline use through Visualizing Palestine’s website and free of charge to the public. VP’s work serves a wide community of advocates, human rights defenders, academics, educators, and students to communicate about issues impacting Palestine and Palestinians. A selection of their work includes:
- Between A Rising Tide and Apartheid: Palestinian Climate Vulnerability (January 2022)
- Intent to Dominate (Created in partnership with Human Rights Watch to communicate their report “A Threshold Crossed: Israeli Authorities and the Crimes of Apartheid and Persecution,” April 2021)
- The “Born Unequal” series (April 2021)
- From Savings to Settlements: European Pension Funds Invest in Illegal Settlements Via Israeli Banks (February 2020)
- Not Enough Water in the West Bank? (October 2013)
Please join FMEP in supporting the Visualizing Palestine by following and donating to their work:
- Website: https://www.visualizingpalestine.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/visualizingpalestine
- Twitter: @visualizingpal
- Subscribe: Click here to sign up for Visualizing Palestine’s newsletter
Join FMEP in supporting Visualizing Palestine by becoming a member. Learn more here.
*FMEP awarded a grant to Empowerment Works in support of its work with Visualizing Impact.